- April 28, 2022
- Posted by: admin
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 9+ months
-Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices.
– Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
– Supports and ensures business objectives are met.
– Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design.
– Leads the work of another small group of 3 to 4 engineers for assigned Engineering projects – Leads and participates in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration.
– Designs and implements low latency services.
– Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
– Troubleshoots business and production issues .
CANDIDATE MUST BE A US CITIZEN, GREENCARD , EAD holder. HE/SHE Must be willing to join as W2 employee if required