About C & Data Structures Training Course
C Programming and Data Structures is a foundation course designed for UG Students.
It covers the following topics:
- Computer basics, Memory Organization, Preprocessor, Compiler and Linker.
- Data Types & Operators,
- Variables & Qualifiers,
- Control Flow,
- Functions in C,
- Arrays, Strings.
- Pointers in C and advanced Data Structures operations like Pointer Arithmetic,
- Multi-dimensional Arrays,
- Dynamic Memory Allocation,
- Structures, Linked Lists,
- Unions, Searching and Sorting,
- File Operations and
- String Functions.
- Data Structures: Types of