- Computational Fluid Dynamics by an Industry expert with years of experience in Flow analysis, solving of equations etc
- Course content includes:
- Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Examples of CFD applications.
- •Basics of partial differential equations (PDEs) in fluid dynamics and Heat Transfer
- • Initial value problems
- •Boundary conditions.
- •Spatial discretization methods
- • Finite difference method
- • consistency, stability, convergence
- • Finite volume method
- •Time discretization methods: Explicit and implicit methods
- •Numerical solution of diffusion problems
- •Numerical solution of conservation laws : incompressible Navier-Stokes equations
- •Introduction of Commercial CFD tools for Meshing and Solver
- •Hands on Tutorials on Basic flow, Heat transfer and Multiphase simulationsInterpretation and Analysis of simulation results
COURSE PREREQUISITES: :
Knowledge of Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer
Knowledge of how to create Models using any CAD tools like SOLID WORKS, CATIA, AUTOCAD etc
PLEASE WATCH OUR CFD DEMO HERE AND CALL NOW FOR DISCOUNTS ON COURSE FEE.
BUY CFD COURSE HERE: