Job brief for CPU expert (SDE)
Looking for an embedded engineer with 3 to 5 years of experience having strong knowledge on CPU and RTOS concepts.
- RTOS porting and OS bringup.
- Enabling the CPU features such as cache, MPU/MMU, FPU, Crypto engines on the SoC.
- Debug and Trace bring up on the SoC.
- Implementing OS abstraction layer.
- Developing and testing switching between CPU secure and non-secure modes in the RTOS.
- Implementing the system calls for User mode to kernel mode communication in RTOS.
- Knowledge on embedded processors and security features. Experience in ARM cortex-m4 , ARM v7 and v8 architectures, ARM trust-zone will be preferable.
- Strong Operating System concepts(Memory management, scheduler, process management, synchronization, interrupt handling, ..).
- Experience in OS porting and OS bringup on the SoC.
- Knowledge on CPU concepts such as timers, interrupt handling, barriers, WFI/WFE.
- Knowledge on ARM coresight debug architecture.
- Excellent debugging skills. Familiarity in using JTAG debuggers such as Lauterbach, arm dstream, segger jlink.
- Experience in C/Assembly programming for testing the hardware.
- Experience in using GIT/Gerrit tool.
- Knowledge on porting file systems on to the embedded platform.
- Very good understanding of SoCs and Hardware/Software blocks.
BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics and Computer science.