NOTE: Price given above is Rs 12,000 per day at Hyderabad Location at client offices
Datascience with R Programming & Python Course contents:
1. Introduction to Data Science Introduction, Demand, Core Components, Life Cycle, Big Data and Data Analytics, Data Science in the Real World, Tools and Technology.
2. Hadoop Introduction, Ecosystem, Installation, HDFS, MapReduce API, Applications, Examples
3. Spark Introduction, Installation, RDD, Transformations, Actions, Spark Streaming, Examples.
4. Statistics Basics of Statistics, Descriptive Statistics, Inferential Statistics, Qualitative vs. Quantitative Analysis, Hypothesis Testing
5. Machine Learning Introduction, Types, Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Predictive Analytics.
6. Data Science Using R Introduction, RStudio, CRAN Repository, R and Other Products, Installation, R Packages, R Mathematical Functions, Operators, Data Types, Statements, Functions, Data Structures, Data Interfaces, Data Visualisation using R, Case Studies – Time Series Analysis, Sentiment Analysis.
7. Data Science Using Python Basics, Libraries, Tools – Anaconda, IPython, Jupyter, Operators, Data Types, Control Statements, Functions, Lists, Pandas, Numpy, Data Visualisation using matplotlib, Case Study – Automobile Data Exploration
Final Project Showcase the knowledge and skills acquired during the course. The project takes the form of a challenge in which learner will explore a dataset and develop a machine learning solution.
Watch the video introduction of the course
About Our Trainer: Our Bigdata Hadoop trainer has B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering and M.Tech in Software Engineering degrees from Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, Hyderabad, India, He is pursuing PhD degree in Computer Science from Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, Hyderabad, India.
- Currently he is working as Data Analyst/Data Science Trainer. He has authored more than 20 publications in international journals, books chapters, and refereed international conference proceedings.
- He has also authored the book Data structures Through C++(ISBN: 978-81-8487-488-4, Narosa Publications,2015).
His research interests include Data Science, Big Data Analytics and Network Security.
- He is a Member of ACM and Life Member of ISTE and Senior Member of IEEE.