Job brief for PCIe Software Engineer (SDE)
Looking for an Embedded engineer with 3 to 5 years of experience on PCI express protocol.
- Linux device driver development for PCI express based devices.
- Develop and test the applications based on PCI express protocol.
- System level debug on PCIe hardware and software issues.
- Validate, debug, and understand PCIe link training (LTSSM), Data Link Layer (DLLP), and Transaction Layer (TLP).
- Excellent knowledge in PCIe architecture- Gen2, Gen3 and above
- Knowledge on PCI express interrupt handling mechanisms MSI/MSI-X
- Knowledge on PCI express Error handling mechanisms.
- Knowledge on PCI express power management mechanisms
- Knowledge on PCI express configuration space, enumeration process, link training.
- Experience in design and development on PCI express based Linux drivers.
- Knowledge on operating system concepts and Linux device drivers.
- Experience in using PCI express logic analyzer.
- Experience in using GIT/Gerrit tools.
- Good debugging and analytical skills.
- Expert in C/C++ coding.
BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics and Computer science.